Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Black Angels play free on September 23rd! RSVP now!

Yesterday as I was driving myself to Georgetown, Texas to rehearsal I received an email from VICE magazine inviting me to a night of free music, free beer, and free The Black Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy smokes! If you didn't get the email basically here are the details:

VICE and Jansport are presenting The Black Angels are Lustre Pearl beginning at 4pm (according to the email) on September 23, 2011 in Austin.  What's the deal and why are they doing this?  Well, to promote Jansport backpacks of course and the kickoff starts here in Austin, The Black Angels hometown, for their Unzipped tour.

 

RSVP here for entry and free PBR and free food.  If you miss it this time, I guess you can try to catch them on New Year's Eve when they end their last stop on tour back at Emos in Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment